CME ConfirmHub LiveBlotter is a straight-through-processing (STP) solution for traders. This service enables brokers to send trade confirmations straight into traders' risk management systems, eliminating the need to manually key-in tickets, reducing time, effort and error.
Supported by the largest energy and commodity brokers, both voice and electronic trades are made available for STP. Traders are alerted to new trades by a simple pop-up message and can then, if needed, accept the trade into their system with a single click.
- Easy – Single connection, standard format for trade confirmations from brokers and Exchange clearing venues
- Accurate – Trade-flow control to internal risk systems with "Trader Verify"
- No Manual Entry – Straight-through- processing of all trades
- Error Control in the Front Office – Improve front-office trade booking accuracy and timeliness.
- Reduce dependency on expensive post trade matching and reconciliation services
- Compliance – Significantly easier Dodd-Frank compliance on trade reporting and SDR
- Rapid Time to Market – Faster and significantly cheaper than establishing proprietary STP connections
- Instant Customer Access – Single connection gives access to all CME ConfirmHub members, 100+ and growing
- Customer Satisfaction – Meet your customer's rapidly increasing demand for straight-through-processing
- Compliance – Significantly easier Dodd-Frank compliance on Trade Reporting and SDR
Who can use CME ConfirmHub LiveBlotter?
Any trader whose firm has signed up for CME ConfirmHub.
What data is available?
Any trades submitted by participating brokers, as well as Exchange trades (CME Globex, CME ClearPort, or trading floor).
How is CME ConfirmHub LiveBlotter installed? Is it secure?
CME ConfirmHub LiveBlotter easily installs onto a trader's desktop and communicates using an encrypted channel.
How do I sign on?
User name and password can be assigned by your CME ConfirmHub administrator or by CME ConfirmHub Support.
Do I see only my trades?
You can see trades based on access permissions set by your firm's administrator.
How does CME ConfirmHub LiveBlotter integrate with my systems?
Connect with the CME ConfirmHub API to pull trades into your systems. "Trader Verify" confirms that all trades have been reviewed