The benefits of API access to CME ConfirmHub are numerous. CME ConfirmHub API uses standard SOAP web services calls, which simplifies the integration process. The API also supports both data submission and querying.
Data can be queried using various filters, including:
- Submitter type (broker, exchange, trading company)
- Trade Date
- Modified Date
Data is returned in standard CME ConfirmHub XML format (CHML). CHML Schema is available upon request or when you register.
To make CME ConfirmHub compatible and more accessible, we accept information in several formats. Data can be submitted:
- As XML or a tab-delimited text file via CME ConfirmHub API, secureFTP upload, or browser‑based file upload
- Using either standardized CME ConfirmHub data values (identified in CME ConfirmHub reference data lists), or using your company’s own data values,
which are mapped by CME ConfirmHub.
Other data conveniences:
- Mapped data values are stored at CME ConfirmHub, and can be setup in advance to streamline data submission.
- Missing mapping data can be easily corrected online without requiring resubmission of the trades, simplifying the submission of data.
- Mapping options include the ability to manage user definitions in conjunction with those of CME ConfirmHub all the way down to the trade level.